Noch mehr Fanarts. Bitte eure Meinung.

Alle Disskusionen die zur Brut gehören, kommen hier rein.

Moderatoren: Exekutor[NHF], Deathwing, GarfieldKlon, G A F, SaVi

DavionX
Ultralisk

Beitrag von DavionX »

ja danke schön, sehr schmeichelhaft ^^
mehr bekommt ihr auch, in nächster zeit, muss mich noch etwas hineinüben in die starcraft figuren, marienes, berserker und zerg, aba es wird ;)
neue zerg einheiten entwickeln is da das wenigste, höhö ;)

grüße
davion
Tenebrae
Sonde

hmmm

Beitrag von Tenebrae »

I only speak English...actually found this all on a google search for Desalisk hehe.

So translating this was rather difficult and I only got the general basics of what everyone has been saying. Regardless, thank you all for your support in regards to the Desalisk and the other creations I've done in the past.

The Desalisk variation that you thought was an "upgraded" version is infact an older version I had done back in 2005, the new variation was the original uploaded image in the OP :)

Anyway...here's another piece for you all. I didn't do the artwork, this was a joint effort between Mizhak and myself. She was the one who did the art, and I did the overall concept and design of the creatures appearance...

http://www.kate.strolen.com/odd/

Enjoy :)
GarfieldKlon
Moderator des Schwarmstocks
Moderator des Schwarmstocks
Liga 1vs1: Keine
Liga 2vs2: Keine
Mainrace: Zerg

Beitrag von GarfieldKlon »

Bild Cool .

The Nexinferolisk look very good. A big Thanks from me for this Artwork to Kate alias Mizhak. It's look like a little bit as a Millipedes.

And the Concept is great. This Nexinferolisk is really a Nightmare for every terran and protoss :muhaha:
║▌║█║║▌║█║ Warnung! Falscher oder fehlender Kaffee - Benutzer angehalten --(◔̯◔)--
Exekutor[NHF]
Moderator der Stämme
Moderator der Stämme
Liga 1vs1: Diamant
Liga 2vs2: Keine
Mainrace: Protoss

Beitrag von Exekutor[NHF] »

Awesome, looks very nice ;)
Tell Mizhak too that it looks great. Have you ever thought of doing a project with someone like Uwe Wortmann or DavionX together so they could work out the german subscriptions? Would be nice.

Anyway ;) Good Job!

I really like the Incubate-ability because you have a lot of possibilitys that way. You could also cast a dark swarm and then burrow which would make it even more effektive.

I did not really like the idea of Contagion cause it seems a bit strange to spore-infect the army of your opponent reducing their movementspeed so you could easily kill them without even having to infest them. This would be like the ability of the queen in StarCraft but way more powerful.

Exekutor.

PS: Ich dachte mir, ich antworte einfach mal auf englisch damit er das verstehen kann ;)
Martin: What is the advantage of being able to touch one's noes with the tongue?
Marie: I'm one step ahead of you in the evolution!
Tenebrae
Sonde

Beitrag von Tenebrae »

GarfieldKlon hat geschrieben:Bild Cool .

The Nexinferolisk look very good. A big Thanks from me for this Artwork to Kate alias Mizhak. It's look like a little bit as a Millipedes.

And the Concept is great. This Nexinferolisk is really a Nightmare for every terran and protoss :muhaha:
Thank ya very much :)

I'll be sure to tell her.
Exekutor[NHF] hat geschrieben:Awesome, looks very nice ;)
Tell Mizhak too that it looks great.:
Will do, and thank ya much :)
Exekutor[NHF] hat geschrieben:Have you ever thought of doing a project with someone like Uwe Wortmann or DavionX together so they could work out the german subscriptions? Would be nice.:
Right now I'm currently working with Mizhak on an MMORPG project, rather obsessively mind you :P
Exekutor[NHF] hat geschrieben:I did not really like the idea of Contagion cause it seems a bit strange to spore-infect the army of your opponent reducing their movementspeed so you could easily kill them without even having to infest them. This would be like the ability of the queen in StarCraft but way more powerful.:
May be a bit iffy, not really sure yet. We intend to make the unit in the Campaign editor if it's anything like WCIII's and permits the use of outside model incorporation. Mizhak does model work as well :)
Antworten